What are the needed documents to get the Turkish citizenship?
Recently the Turkish government has approved a new law in the matter of getting the #turkish_citizenship for foreign investors, this law which was obliged in 18\09\2018, ensures that an investor gets the citizenship by #purchasing_property_in_turkey with only 250 thousand dollars' worth.
The law also states that when the investor purchases the property his wife and his (-18) children get the #turkish_citizenship as well and at the same time as him.
The needed documents and papers to apply on the Turkish citizenship for #purchasing_property_in_turkey:
- A translated and certified photocopy of the passport.
- 4 personal photographs for every individual in the family
- Marital status documents
- Accommodation permit in Turkey
- Health certificate
- A photocopy of the accommodation document and the address of the person’s relatives in Turkey if there is any.
- Ownership title deed or any other documents that approves the person’s ownership of the property
- Evaluation report of the property by an evaluation committee
- A bank document in which all the money transfer operations to buy the property are found
If you want to #buy_property_in_turkey to get the #Turkish_citizenship,
Alhuda company for real estate investment and development provides all the best choices to get the right property for you.