Turkish Airlines includes new countries in the flights' list for August 2020
Turkey continues to resume international flights gradually, in another step that shows that it was able to overcome the effects of the emerging Coronavirus and to meet the wishes of many who have waited for the return of flights for getting the chance to enjoy tourism in Turkey and spend their annual vacation in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
In this regard, Turkish Airlines, the leading airline company in Turkey, revealed August flights after it has set some records during the past month in terms of the number of passengers that used its flights, as the most beautiful tourist places in Turkey received many foreigners who came to spend their holidays.
Many tourists were observed in the famous Taksim Square and the charming coastal city of Antalya, after they were assured of observing all travel procedures within the framework of the safe tourism program launched by the Turkish authorities and sent to more than 102 countries around the world, and explaining the ways to ensure safe tourism for tourists coming to Turkey starting from the moment of reception at the airport until the foreign tourist leaves Turkish soil.
Turkish Airlines flight schedule for August?
Turkish Airlines had previously announced the resumption of international flights since last June 11, and since that date, the flight scheduling process has begun taking into account the conditions of each flight’s destination, i.e. if the destination country has opened its airspace for travel or not.
After unveiling last July’s flights to 130 cities around the world, Turkish Airlines published a list of countries included in the resumed flights during the next August.
The list of new countries that are the destinations of the Turkish Airlines flights, starting from August 1:
Russia, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, India, Dubai, and South Africa.
The list of the cities that Turkish Airlines flights will go to during August:
Tabriz, Terraz, Erbil, Baghdad, Kuwait, Sulaymaniyah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Mumbai, Delhi, Tashkent, Bishkek, Algeria, Alexandria, Sharm El Sheikh, Hurghada, Tunisia, Douala and Yaounde, Accra, Nairobi, and Cape Town, Johannesburg, Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar.
Turkish Airlines has also pointed out that there are unlimited changes in the dates of tickets purchased between March 21, 2020, to August 31, 2020.
Safe tourism in Turkey ... travel conditions in the time of Corona
The safe tourism program in Turkey includes the owners of facilities and tourists at the same time and depends on some conditions that take into account the conditions imposed by the spread of the Corona pandemic, including:
- Redesigning the corporate and restaurant spaces in line with the conditions of hygiene and social distancing.
- Safe transportation of tourists to their residence centers and hosting them by taking into consideration the precautionary measures from Corona.
- Daily reassurance on the health status of both workers and visitors to Turkey's tourist destinations.
- Regular monitoring and inspection of accommodation, food and drink facilities, and hiking and transport vehicles that tourists use daily.
- Monthly examination of health safety certificates through a field inspection of tourist establishments with a warning if any defect is detected during the inspection and cancellation of the certificate if it continues.
- Submit posters to the tourist establishments after the end of the examination process, with it obligatory to affix them to the entrances and visible points.
- Hotels' obtaining safe tourism certificates will not be complete until after meeting 132 special criteria from the moment the customer enters the hotel to the state of emergency and sanitary isolation, as well as 120 standards for eating, food and drink spaces, and 44 standards for transport and touring vehicles and adhere the conditions of social distance and hygiene within the rooms and elevators.
- The necessity for health facility workers to obtain Covid-19 pandemic special training as a prerequisite for obtaining a safe health tourism certificate while continuing to provide periodic basic training to employees explaining to them plans and standards for their and the tourists' safety.
- The necessity of the tourist establishments to have precautionary plans provided in at least three languages explaining the precautionary measures against the pandemic and make it easy to understand by tourists from all countries without the need for a translation service every time.
- The necessity of the tourist facilities having special clothes, equipment, and masks to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Permanent measurement of body temperature using a thermal sensor or thermal cameras at the entry and exit of employees with the recording of biometric facial definitions.
- The necessity for all tourist establishments to draw up a plan to deal with emergency or suspicious cases or tourists who show symptoms.
- Allocating rooms for isolation inside hotels if a case was discovered, and taking all necessary measures to clean them after use by patients.
- The necessity of putting blankets, mattresses, and clothes of the tourist who is affected by the Coronavirus in plastic bags and sending them to a laundry outside the hotel.
- The necessity of providing all tourist establishments with antiseptic, alcoholic, and protective equipment in reception halls and restaurant tables, with a preference for electronic payment instead of cash payment.
- Continuous disinfection after every use of frequently used equipment such as the hotel room card, towel, reception bell, elevator buttons, restaurant chairs, etc.
- Leave a distance of at least 1,5 meters between tables in restaurants and 60 cm between chairs.
- All water heaters, televisions, controllers, and air conditioners are sterilized after any tourists leave the hotel room.
- Removing buffets, tea and coffee machines, self-use drinks and water spills, and replacing them with the direct service.
Turkey is keen to publish a list of flights every month to inform those wishing to travel of all the flight dates in advance, especially during this "holiday" season as millions of foreign tourists flock to Turkey to spend the best times.