İstanbul Prices of Houses for Sale
What are the "real estate prices in Turkey, the prices of apartments in Istanbul 2020, the prices of houses in Turkey, the quotations of homes in Turkey, the prices of apartments in Istanbul primarily those appropriate to obtain Turkish citizenship and other interrogative phrases from the most common questions from those wishing to own real estate in Turkey By writing it on various electronic search engines or by offering it directly by communicating with many real estate companies in Turkey?
Before giving details about the way to know the answer to these frequently asked questions, we have to highlight the importance of buying apartments in Turkey or apartments for sale in Istanbul 2020, particularly for the Turkish economy.
Real estate investment in Turkey benefits from the most robust economies of the Middle East.
Real estate investment in Turkey means buying apartments in Turkey in one of the countries whose economy is one of the strongest in the world. In recent years it has achieved qualitative leaps at all levels. We mention in particular here industry, textiles, agriculture, and tourism, in addition to real estate that was also affected by growth Al-Kabir set records and from it, the prices of apartments in Turkey and the prices of homes in Turkey in general increased significantly compared to the previous few years.
Turkey's membership in many active economic organizations at the global level, such as the Group of Twenty and the Islamic Cooperation Council countries, contributed to highlighting its economy and its active role, which made it at the same time make a steady step towards joining the European Union.
With the emergence of the Corona crisis that swept the world, Turkey demonstrated tremendous economic capabilities through which it was able to contain the food and industrial turmoil, and was instead a refuge for many major countries in the world such as the United States of America, Germany, Italy, and Spain by providing them with an enormous amount of medical and food aid.
Turkey won the respect of the major countries, which hailed Ankara for its smart handling of the Corona epidemic's adverse effects on the dualities of its economy, "tourism and exports."
During this period, that is, since the beginning of the Corona crisis at the beginning of 2020, Turkey managed to achieve significant figures in exports, which witnessed a rise in some sectors such as agricultural products, as well as real estate sales, which reached its best performance in 8 years.
Factors for which Turkey's unique location is added, as the continents of Europe and Asia, mediate what provides it with all the market and geographical conditions for foreign investors, especially Arabs among them. Arabs, Russians, Afghans, and Iranians.
The factors that control the prices of apartments in Turkey
Once the Foreigners Ownership Law was issued in 2012 until house prices in Turkey began to rise rapidly, especially with the great rushing of different nationalities, which found great flexibility in the law of buying apartments in Turkey in addition to approving several legislations encouraging the investment of all kinds, which was reflected positively on prices Apartments in Turkey, as well as the country's economy, which the Turkish government has spent all its energy in pushing towards leadership to meet its aspirations and those of its investors.
The Turkish government has also opened the door to many real estate companies to develop health plans for real estate investment for foreigners in Turkey. Indeed, what has returned in the affirmative to the figures achieved in the field of real estate sales, and also about house prices in Turkey, which are within reach of all investment classes compared to some significant Arab capitals European, where the foreign investor can buy a suitable apartment within the offers of apartments in Turkey for an amount of up to 50 thousand US dollars, in addition to the availability of several comfortable payment mechanisms similar to the possibility of paying the value of the apartment in installments for a period of up to 36 months.
The qualitative shift in the prices of apartments in Turkey was issued to reduce the cost of obtaining Turkish citizenship in exchange for buying a property to 250 thousand dollars instead of one million US dollars.
House prices in Turkey are subject to several factors that make the price low, medium, or high. We detail them as follows:
- The more the city is coastal, such as Istanbul and Antalya, or equipped with services and secure infrastructure, the higher the price.
- The location of the apartment in the city, that is, according to the view and the proximity to vital projects such as Istanbul Water Channel, for example, and the various tourist attractions, all of this increases the price of the property.
- The apartment is near the airports and the transportation network, for example, everything was close to the metro, tramway or Metrobus, everything was more expensive. In contrast, everything that was far from the means of transportation decreased.
- Proximity and distance to the city center, and in this respect, new cities have existed in Istanbul in recent times. They are equipped with all services such as Basaksehir, Esenyurt, Beylikduzu, and others.
- These were the most critical advantages to determine the price of your future apartment without leaving anyone to circumvent or inflate the value of the costs of apartments in Istanbul 2020.
- Find out the most critical factors that cause the different prices of apartments for sale in Istanbul.
- Turkey is one of the attraction points for foreign investors, with multi investment opportunities. While some investors pay attention to trade sectors, others looking forward to industrial one. But most of the foreign investors attracted to invest in real estate sector in turkey. More specifically properties in istanbul.