Make your profit by buying a property in Basin Express
Hamad, a businessman from Kuwait, says: "All I thought about when buying a property in Turkey was not to be in an apartment isolated from what surrounds me. I wanted a lively area and a strong transportation network because I travel a lot. I was not convinced at that time of any choice except for Basin Express. Today is the second year, while I live here, I never felt that I had made the wrong choice, the most important thing is that Basin Express canceled the obsession with late travel. I no longer have to wake up hours before I arrive at the airport in 15 minutes.
A testimony that did not come out of nowhere. Hamad’s selection of the Basin Express came in a thoughtful manner based on realistic data, which we will detail in this article and we will try as much as possible to answer the largest number of questions regarding the importance of real estate investment in the Basin Express New Istanbul Center and its promising residential nerve.
Basin Express location and features
The Turkish government has chosen the Basin Express area near the Ataturk Airport, which will turn into the largest beach park in the world, chose it to be a new financial center for Istanbul due to its strategic location and has harnessed the best Turkish and foreign experiences to supervise emerging projects in it, and actually managed to reach the underlined goal in less than ten years, talking about Basin Express has become more than just a financial center, but rather has become an attractive investment area for many Turks and foreigners who want to create successful economic projects.
An investment that has spread to the real estate world, where real estate projects on both ends of the Basin Express axis have grown in record size over the same period, soaring prices in the region which real estate popularity has increased to nearly 20 times.
Where is Basin Express located?
In the European side of Istanbul, exactly in the vital municipality of Bagcilar lies the Basin Express district, which is bordered to the north by the Başakşehir region, the real estate capital of Istanbul, to the south by Ataturk Airport and the Sea of Marmara, and to the east by the Bayrampasa region. As it is a hub connecting the two most important transportation arteries in Istanbul, the international lines E-5 and TEM line.
Basin Express ... the advantages
The vital location of Bassin Express between the major transportation hubs and major facilities in Istanbul has made it a favorite destination for many businessmen and middle- and high-income employees, since most of the real estate projects in which they are located are safe housing complexes close to economic and financial companies:
- A connecting point between the most important roads and major transportation lines in Istanbul
- A link between Ataturk Airport and the new airport, or what is known as Istanbul III Airport, the largest air navigation center in the world
- It is located 10 minutes away from Ataturk Airport, 15 minutes away from the new airport and exhibition city
- The interstates of the E-5 and TEM international highways
- Ease of access from all four directions
- Various means of transportation provide "buses, taxis, more than one under-construction metro station that will be delivered soon"
- The area contains many shopping centers and malls
- More than 30 hotels between ready and under construction, most of which are 5 stars
- The region contains many international and governmental schools, among them: the Palestinian-British Jasmine School, the Al-Fayez Jordanian-British Curriculum, Alsafir International Schools with an American curriculum, the Syrian Canadian School, and the Libyan Arab School.
Learn about the most important real estate projects in the Basin Express area
The unique geographical location of "Bass Express" has contributed to creating an urban revolution that qualified it to be among the best real estate investment areas in Istanbul, especially that all housing projects are designed in the form of modern complexes equipped with all luxury services with smart homes, green areas, gardens and swimming pools, in addition to commercial projects from Towers for offices, shops and shopping centers.
Below, Al Huda Real Estate Company invites you to get acquainted with the most important residential and commercial projects that have to give you a unique opportunity to invest in the most promising real estate areas in Istanbul