Turkey to resume flights from UK and Denmark
In a statement published and distributed to various media, Turkish Airlines said it decided to resume its next flights to Turkey from Britain and Denmark.
In its statement, which spread very quickly through social media, the Turkish Air Force stipulated a negative result of the Corona examination, known as PCR, for all travelers coming from Britain and Denmark during the last 72 hours before the date of travel to Turkey.
Why did the Turkish airlines restart flights from UK and Denmark?
Turkey had temporarily closed its airspace to Britain, Denmark, and South Africa during December 2020 due to the emergence of new strains of the epidemic, more widespread and infection among the infected.
The reasons for the return of flights to and from Britain and Denmark are summarized in:
- In principle, each of the two countries, "UK and Denmark," governs new epidemic strains with low numbers of infections.
- Significant progress in the vaccination campaign in Turkey and the countries that resumed trips with it again.
- The advent of the summer season in which the incidence of the epidemic is reduced
- Turkey vaccinates all those in charge of the tourism sector, which provides a safe environment for foreign tourists.
- Turkey's development of a safe tourism program aimed at foreigners, including the ban imposed on local citizens partially during the days of the week and completely during the weekend, which makes tourists comfortable from their affairs and safe from mixing and crowding