You can obtain the Turkish passport in just a month, learn how!
Countries that offer tempting offers to be able to obtain their nationality are diverse, but some countries remain pioneering in providing the best opportunities and easiest ways to acquire citizenship, foremost among which is Turkey, which diversified options for those who want to know how to obtain the Turkish passport as quickly as possible and without administrative or legal complications and to obtain Turkish citizenship in an easy and guaranteed way.
So in order to insure that, Turkey has provided foreigners with the opportunity to purchase a property on its land with a financial value of only 250,000 dollars instead of one million dollars, as it was before 2018, which was a historic decision that created an opportunity for thousands of foreigners and investors, who have considered this as one of the simplest decisions in the world for acquiring a second nationality.
The decision allows foreigners looking for a way to obtain the Turkish citizenship to get it in a short time that does not exceed 3 months, while being able to hold the Turkish passport in less than a month from the date of obtaining the Turkish citizenship.
It should be noted in this part that the real estate investor who is willing to buy a property in Turkey for the purpose of obtaining the Turkish citizenship must pledge in the real estate purchase contract,not to sell the property before 3 years from the date of purchase of the property in Turkey passes, and that’s in order to be able to obtain The Turkish citizenship, while submitting the application to the concerned authorities, thus carrying the Turkish passport in a guaranteed manner.
How to obtain the Turkish passport and what are its most important advantages:
One of the most important points that any foreigner must know about obtaining the Turkish citizenship is that with the help of a reliable real estate company in Turkey they can speeds up and facilitates a lot of the procedures for obtaining Turkish citizenship, and then there is the application for obtaining the Turkish passport, which is one of the most powerful passports in the world according to the latest international classification.
The Turkish passport has many advantages, the most important of which are:
- The time limit for obtaining the Turkish passport for foreigners, does not exceed 30 days for many cases.
- The Turkish passport ranked 39 globally in the list of the most powerful passports in the world.
- The Turkish passport holder can visit 77 countries around the world without an entry visa.
- The Turkish passport holder can enter 33 countries with an entry visa which is extracted at the airport.
- The Turkish passport holder can also easily enter 26 countries of the European Schengen area.
- When you get the Turkish passport you don’t need to renew your residence with a specific period of time anymore.
- The Turkish passport holder has all the medical rights, meaning that he can benefit from the free health services in Turkey.
- Living in one of the most beautiful and powerful countries in the world in terms of infrastructure, services, facilities and climate.
- The Turkish passport holder benefits from all retirement programs as a Turkish citizen with all the benefits of the citizenship.
- The Turkish passport holder can benefit from the free education system in Turkey and the easy payment plans in universities.
- The Turkish passport holder can benefit from all political rights, such as voting in all kinds of elections, and thus participating in choosing the future of Turkey.
- Turkish passport holders benefit from dual citizenship, as Turkish law does not compel the new Turkish citizen to give up his original nationality.
- The validity period of the Turkish passport is 10 years, with the possibility of renewal for life.
- Among the most important countries that grant the Turkish passport holder a visa at the airport, that is, the entry visa we find: Bahrain, Lebanon, Comoros, Kuwait, Azerbaijan, Sudan, Armenia, Cape Verde, Cambodia, Djibouti, Ivory Coast, Guinea-Bissau, Dominica, Madagascar, Islands Maldives, Mauritania, Marshall Islands, Nepal, Mozambique, Palau, Seychelles, Samoa, Taiwan, Tanzania, Suriname, East Timor, Tonga, Togo, Uganda, Tuvalu, Zimbabwe and Zambia.